How can countries cope with more than one major respiratory virus spreading, while non- pharmaceutical interventions are being loosened week by week?
- The possible co-circulation of influenza viruses, SARS-CoV-2, and RSV?
- Who belongs to high risk groups?
- Who to vaccinate and against what?
- Guidelines and regulations for co-vaccination?
- Forecasts on vaccine development?
- The use of anti-virals and antibodies during different stages of the respective infections?
Each of these challenges will be addressed in our 2021 ESWI Webinar Series and conclusions, recommendations and summaries will be produced.
Webinar 1: Vaccination in a COVID-19 Era
Webinar 2: Childhood Influenza Vaccination and Treatment in a COVID-19 Era
Webinar 3: COVID-19 Treatment and Medication
Webinar 4: RSV Disease in a COVID-19 Era
Webinar 5: Flu and COVID-19 booster vaccinations: where do we go?